Gromyko
@gromyko
-
Gromyko replied to the topic Where do you find reliable Chinese dropshipping suppliers? in the forum Hemp Research 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Yeah, a couple of test orders can save you a lot of grief later. I’d also keep a second supplier in mind for anything that starts selling well, because stock can disappear pretty quickly and you don’t want one missing product to stop half your orders. You can read about where to find Chinese dropshipping suppliers here:…[Read more]
-
Gromyko started the topic Is VSPhone any good for Android app testing? in the forum Hemp Research 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I’m working on a small Android app with two other developers, and buying a drawer full of phones just to reproduce bugs on different setups sounds ridiculous. We mainly need a few cloud devices with different Android versions so we can install builds, poke around, and see what breaks. VSPhone came up while I was looking, and being able to change t…[Read more]
-
Gromyko started the topic Why do websites in the forum Hemp Research 3 weeks, 6 days ago
still recognize me?